Focus and Scope
Studi sulla Formazione aims to provide a forum for original investigations and theoretical studies in education. The journal publishes fully refereed papers which cover applied and theoretical approaches to the study of education.
Papers should constitute original research, and should be methodologically sound, theoretically informed, and of relevance to an international audience.
Peer Review Process
Submissions are first evaluated by the Editors / Board of Directors and by the members of the Editorial Boards within four weeks. If the manuscript is considered suitable for publication, it is sent to at least two reviewers. The peer review process is double-blind, whereby both referees and authors are kept anonymous. Referees are asked to evaluate the manuscript within three weeks. If the reviews are positive, but the manuscript requires to be revised and resubmitted, the author is expected to submit the revised version in three weeks.
Publication decisions by the Editors / Board of Directors are final.
This Journal is experimenting a National legal deposition and long-term digital preservation service
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Studi sulla Formazione does not ask for articles and submissions processing charges APC
Indexing and abstracting
Studi sulla Formazione is indexed in:
- ACNP – Catalogo Italiano dei Periodici
- BASE – Bielefeld Academic Search Engine
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- EZB – Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek – Universitätsbibliothek Regensburg
- GOOGLE Scholar
- JournalTOCs – Journal Tables of Contents (TOCs)
- NewJour – Electronic Journals & Newsletters, University of Georgetown
- PLEIADI – Portale per la Letteratura scientifica Elettronica Italiana su Archivi aperti e Depositi Istituzionali
- Professional ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Central
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory