LEA is a double-blind peer-reviewed international scholarly journal that publishes original research papers in all areas of literature and linguistics, with special emphasis on cross-cultural encounters and interdisciplinary exchanges. Authors are invited to contribute to one of the following sections:
1) “Scritture” is devoted to the specific theme illustrated in the yearly Call for Papers (see below).
2) “Studi e saggi” welcomes essays that are not related to the topic proposed in the Call for Papers.
3) “Condizioni di possibilità” illustrates ongoing research at the Department of Education, Languages, Intercultures, Literatures and Psychology of the University of Florence.
4) “Osservatorio” contains reviews, conference reports, and discussion of research projects.
Proposals must be submitted online before the following deadlines:
- Essays for the first three sections of the journal: May 8 of every year.
- Contributions for “Osservatorio”: June 30 of every year.
LEA is published once a year in December.
ISSN 1824-484X (online)
Ilaria Natali, Università di Firenze, Italy
Ayşe Saraçgil, Università di Firenze, Italy
New call for papers: Conflict and contrast in language and literature
Deadline: May 8, 2022
Publication: December 2022
Download: (ITA) (ENG)
Download the Author Guidelines (ITA) (ENG)
LEA - Lingue e Letterature d'Oriente e d'Occidente is indexed in:
Current IssueView All Issues
Vol 10 (2021)
Published December 14, 2021