Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The authors retain all rights to the original work without any restrictions.
License for Published Contents
LEA allows open access to its scientific data, assuming that providing research results in open access is instrumental to improving global knowledge exchange.
There are no charges for submission or peer-review (APC).
All essays in the journal are published under “Attribution-Non Commercial-No Derivatives 4.0 International” (CC-BY-NC-ND 4.0).
The Creative Common “BY-NC-ND” Licence permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited as specified by the author or licensor, that is not used for commercial purposes and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Reference details should also include the DOI code of the full issue or of any single essay, specifying that it is the first edition.
Authors retain copyright in their essays.
License for Metadata
This Journal published articles metadata are dedicated to the public domain by waiving all publisher's rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, distribute and perform the work, without asking permission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.